Strawberry Milkshake

Strawberries are favourite of almost everybody.They contain valuable sources of antioxidants.I often prepare this milkshake for the family during the strawberry season.Today is International Women's Day and I wanted to post something sweet and which brings smile on everybody's face and I thought this is the right post.This milkshake is a easypeasy recipe and can be prepared with any seasonal fruits...I had also baked a cake which I will post very soon.Until then enjoy this soothing milkshake.Happy Womens Day to all the lovely ladies of the world!





Ingredients:
Milk-2 cups,boiled and cooled
Strawberries-5
Sugar-3 tbsp or to taste
Ice cubes-2(optional)




Method:

  1. Wash,clean and chop the strawberries roughly.
  2. Blend all the ingredients until smooth and frothy.
  3. Serve it chilled.







Labels: