I've been waiting to post this dish since a very long time may be a year and had shot pictures several times but somehow I don't know the reason what was stopping me.As usual Santoshi had discovered this dish as she is an expert in that and had prepared for evening snacks for kids.My kids liked it so much,that I had to give it a try and finally the day came to share the recipe in the space.You may prepare this roll with stuffing of your choice and prepare it in normal tawa too.This makes a great evening kid snack or some small get together s too.
Haka Noodles: 1 cup,cooked
Butter -1 tbsp
Garlic -1 tbsp,chopped
Maida /flour- 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 cup
Tabasco sauce - 1-2 tbsp (optional)
Cheese - 3 cubes,grated
Salt - to taste
Sugar - a pinch
Butter - 25 gm approx or less
Mixed herbs -1tsp (you may use any like chilly flakes,Oregano,Italian seasoning etc)
Bread roll - 4-5(I bought from Nilgiris)
- Heat butter,saute chopped garlic until the raw smell goes.
- Add maida and saute it,add milk,herbs,salt and sugar.
- Take a boil,once the white sauce is ready add cooked noodles and herbs.
- Keep it aside..
How to proceed:
- Scoop the top portion of the bread with a sharp knife keeping the base intact.
- Apply butter all over the bread.
- You may toast the bread for 1 minute if you like crisp roll.(optional)
- Stuff the noodle filling.
- Add few dots of Tabasco if you like.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven,bake it for 5-6 minutes until it turns brown.
- You may roast this in normal tawa also.
- Serve it hot topped with Tabasco sauce.
Labels: Just bakes