Who doesn't like the king of fruits ,Mango?.The sight of ripe mango cheers everyone but the drawback is,it is high in calories.Keeping everything aside temporarily I went ahead and tried few desserts this season and other dishes and Mango Lassi was one of them.This is again a very easy recipe...To quench your summer thirst this makes a great drink if is served super chilled.You may prepare the same recipe with other seasonal fruits like strawberry or may be avacado also.You may also prepare Popsicle with this.
Sugar - to taste
Curds -1 cup
Milk -1/2 cup
Ice cubes -3-4
- Wash,peel and cut the mangoes roughly or pulp it.
- Mix all the ingredients together which is mentioned under the list.
- Blender it in the blender until frothy .
- Serve it chilled.
- I garnished with chocolate vermicelli .(optional)
- You may also garnish with dry fruits.
- You may also sprinkle chaat masala powder.