Sandwich is an interesting and attractive snack be it kids or elders,all love it.You may experiment and create your own filling for sandwich.You may use filling like aloo bhujiya ,boiled potatoes,chocolate sauce,peanut butter,banana,mixed fruit,vegetables of your choice and the list goes endless...
Corn - 1 cup,boiled
Onion - 2,sliced
Capsicum - 1 cup (green,yellow, red),diced into small pieces
Eggless mayonnaise sauce or cheese spread - 1/4 cup
Sandwich bread - as much as needed
Butter - 50 g
Cheese - 3-4 cubes,grated
Salt - to taste
Tomato sauce - as much as needed
- Mix all the vegetables together in a bowl.
- Add salt to taste,pepper powder,Mayonnaise and mix it well.
- Apply butter on one of the bread.
- Apply tomato sauce on the opposite side.(optional)
- You may also apply green chutney.(optional)
- Spread the filling on the first slice.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Sandwich with the other slice.
- Grill it in the sandwich maker or tawa.
- You may relish it without grilling too.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce.