This is the second recipe of Bhatura in the space but with a twist.Yes,this is called as Bread Bhatura as brown bread is added to the dough.I borrowed this recipe from Santoshi Nayak which she adapted from Niyas world .I prepared Amritsari Chole which complimented well with this Bhatura.
For Amritsari Chole click : Here
Recipe adapted from : Niyas World
Wheat flour - 1 1/2 cups
Curds - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Brown bread - 3 slices
Water - 1/2 cup approx to prepare dough
Oil - to deep fry
- Mix curds,salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Soak the bread in water,squeeze the water completely and add it in the bowl.
- Add flour and add water little by little and make a medium stiff dough.
- Punch the dough well.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Once set,punch the dough again and make round balls.
- Flatten and roll it into round or oval discs.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden in colour.
- Serve it hot with Chole.
Labels: Breakfast, Roti