I adapted this recipe from a Kannada cookery show where the original recipe was prepared with Chicken.I was so tempted to prepare this dish ,that I prepared it with prawns as I had it in hand and the result was fingerlicking good.This is no one cant eat just one dish,so very tempting dish.Stay tuned for more recipes!
Chilly powder - 2 tsp(kashmiri)
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Spring onions - 1/4 cup,chopped
Tomato sauce - 3 tbsp approx
Byadgi red chillies - 3-4, broken
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - pinch
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Curds - 1/2 cup
Soya sauce - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Cornflour- 1 1/2 tbsp
Curry leaves -2 sprigs
Salt - to taste
Oil -2 tbsp
- Take a frying pan,add oil and saute ginger garlic paste.
- Add curry leaves,red chillies and onions ,saute it for for few seconds.
- Add all the spice powders one by one and saute it in low flame.
- Add curds and saute further.
- Add cleaned prawns,salt to taste,soya sauce and vinegar.
- Close the lid and cook it in low flame until the prawns gets cooked.
- You may add little water if required.
- Once prawns gets cooked add tomato sauce and mix it.
- Add cornflour directly and saute it on high flame .
- Lastly add chopped spring onions and mix it well.
- Serve it hot.
Labels: Non veg starters, Seafood