Sometime back I had posted similar recipe of chinese mushroom curry in the space but this is slightly different.There are so many versions of the same recipe and I like to try whichever looks attractive and tempting.This time I tried from the cookery show.....All my folks liked it very much.This dish goes well with fried rice.
Recipe adapted from : Cookery show
Mushroom 200 g ,sliced
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Green chillies - 3,slit
Capsicum - 1,cubed
Cornflour - 2 tbsp,diluted in water
Soya sauce - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1tsp
Green chilly sauce - 1 tsp
Tomato sauce - 2 tsp
Pepper powder - pinch
Spring onions - 3 tbsp,chopped
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - to taste
- Boil water in a vessel and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep the mushrooms ready.
- Heat oil in pan,add ginger garlic paste and saute it for few seconds.
- Add green chillies and capsicum and saute further.
- Dilute cornflour in little water,mix all the sauces and vinegar in it.
- Add this diluted cornflour,salt to taste and mushrooms.
- Add more water if required to adjust the consistency or if the gravy thickens.
- Cook for sometime and take a boil.
- Lastly garnish with spring onions.