Carrots-2,(I used ooty carrots)
Garam masala powder-1 tsp
Chilly powder- to taste
Pepper powder-to taste
Tomato sauce-3 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Sugar- a pinch(optional)
Water- as much needed
- Wash tomatoes,peel the skin of the carrot,garlic,add 2 cups of water in a pressure and cook it for 2 whistles.
- Once cooked,cool it,peel the skin to tomatoes and transfer all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend it into a smooth paste.
- You may strain the paste or use it just like that.
- Add water and adjust the consistency.
- Add salt,sugar,garam masala powder,chilly powder,tomato sauce and pepper powder.
- Take a boil and adjust the spices.
- Serve it hot with butter and bread croutons.