Summer season has already hit the coastal side and the heat is too humid.Best thing about the season are the Mangoes and they have already started to pool in the market.My Papa has a very good choice and he choses the best Mangoes from the market and me, staying opposite my parent's place is the best advantage...
Today is Holi and this is busiest season of the year to me.Somehow I managed to prepare this pudding this morning which I had bookmarked a year back.I adapted the recipe from Anuradha Toshniwal's site.This is one of the easiest dessert I have ever prepared in my life.All you need is 4 simple ingredients....Please do try it.Happy Holi dear readers!!!!
Recipe adapted from: Rajashri food
Milkmaid -1 tin,400 ml
Milk-(use the same milkmaid tin for measure)
Curds-(use the same milkmaid tin for measure)
For the puree:
- Puree mango and refrigerate it to chill.
- Mix milkmaid,curds and milk in a clean bowl.
- Blend it well with the hand blender.
- Grease a baking tin (casserole tin was used originally).
- I used a flower shaped nonstick baking tin.
- Transfer the whipped ingredients in the greased bowl.
- Heat a steamer and steam the pudding for 12 minutes.
- Once done,take it out and cool it.
- Discard the water which floats on the pudding carefully.
- Pour the puree over the pudding.
- You may also use any other fruit puree too.
- Garnish with tutti fruiti.(optional).
- You may also serve it with Mango ice-cream.
- Serve it chilled.