Muffins are favourite of almost everyone.Chocochip muffins,Vanilla muffins but have you ever heard of Baked pasta muffins?Well,for me it was very new.When my kids told me that they tasted Baked pasta muffins in my parents place prepared by Santoshi I asked them to repeat the name.I really appreciate Santoshi for hunting innovative and tasty recipes....And when my kids insisted me to prepare it I could not resist myself.The recipe is easy and most importantly tastes the best.Cheese lovers will love this savory .All you have to do is keep all the ingredients ready and then start the job.
Small macaroni pasta-1/2 cup(cooked as per instructions)
Grated mozzarella cheese-1/2 cup
Grated mozzarella cheese-1/4 cup to garnish
Bread crumbs-1/4 cup
Olive oil-3 tbsp
Italian herbs-1/2 tsp
Chilly flakes- 1/4 tsp or to taste
Salt - to taste
For topping:(you may use any topping)
Spinach-1 small bunch(blanched and chopped)
- Preheat the oven at 180 d.c.
- Mix cooked pasta with 1/2 cup grated cheese,salt to taste and herbs.
- Grease a muffin pan and dust it with breadcrumbs.
- Tap off the extra breadcrumbs.
- Fill it with pasta.
- Top it with vegetables of your choice.
- You may use different vegetable for each muffin or assorted filling.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Finally spread bread crumbs.
- Drizzle some olive oil all over it.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Cool it and unmould it.
- It is better to use non stick muffin tray for better results.
- Few batches I baked in silicone moulds which gave the best results.
- I had also tried in Aluminium muffin tray which slightly got stuck.
- You may also make non-veg toppings.
- Sprinkle little salt and spices over veg toppings.
- You may also use other veg toppings like paneer,babycorn,corn etc.
Labels: Italiano, Just bakes