Geeths Dawath has stepped into next milestone,yes we are 700 plus today.I always believe that slow and steady wins the race....I have already posted capsicum fried rice and Schezwan fried rice.But I thought of making a separate post on this.I prepared this as a combination with Chinese Mushroom Curry...I once again thank all my well wishers and readers for all the support.
Basmathi rice-1 cup (I used India Gate)
Garlic- 2 tbsp,chopped
Pepper powder-1 tsp,coarsely powdered
Soya sauce-2 tsp
All spice powder-a pinch (Optional)
Oil- 2 tbsp(refined)
- Prepare the rice in an electric rice cooker with 2 cups of water and salt to taste.
- You may prepare it directly on the flame too,without overcooking the rice.
- Cool the rice completely.
- Heat oil in a wide wok,saute chopped garlic,onion,carrot,beans,broccoli,cabbage for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mushroom,capsicum and saute for 3 minutes further.
- Add cooked rice,pepper,spice powder,salt to taste,vinegar and soya sauce.
- Mix all the mixture well and lastly add spring onions and mix it.
- Serve it hot.
Labels: Chinese, Rice