This curry is again my Ammas recipe and she prepares this often.Goes best with chapathi and rice.This curry can be prepared in a jiffy and a very healthy curry too.
Beetroot-1 cup,chopped into small cubes
Potato-1,chopped into small cubes
Tur dal-1/2 cup,cooked
Sambhar powder-1 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves- 3 tbsp,chopped
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Cook all the vegetables together until it gets cooked.
- Add sambhar powder,salt to taste,cooked tur dal and take a boil.
- Heat oil,splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Season it to the curry.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with chapathi or rice.