Pancakes are my kid's one of the favourite dish.And this recipe is eggless too.This can be prepared in a jiffy and makes a great evening snack when children come back from school with their hungry tummies.Pancake is an international version of dosa.This year I could not bake a cake nor post anything special on the New year eve,but I promise to do it soon...Heres wishing all my readers "Happy New Year" !!!
Recipe adapted from : Raks kitchen
Maida - 1 cup
Milk- 1 cup
Brown or white sugar- 1 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder-1 tbsp
Vanilla essence- 1tsp
Butter- few tbsps to smear the pancake
- Mix all the ingredients together and prepare the batter.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle and pour a ladle of batter without spreading it.
- Smear little butter and roast on the opposite side.
- Serve it hot with honey or Maple syrup.