I had prepared this Burfi during 2013 Diwali mela and was lying in my folder from quite some time.It was a time where I had tried numerous sweets and a high time for a sweet break and that is the reason I had reserved this post.I adapted this recipe from Divyas blog.
Recipe adapted from :Easycooking
- Grease a thali or a square tin and keep it ready.
- In a saucepan mix together milk and sugar and keep it ready.
- In a separate pan heat ghee and roast besan until you get a nice aroma without burning it.
- Now add the milk- sugar mixture and keep mixing.
- Mix it continuously for about 20 minutes and or until it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Transfer the burfi mixture to the greased pan and allow it to set.
- Once half set make markings on it with a knife .
- When completely cool cut into squares.
- Store it in an airtight container.