I have already posted this in my Burma toast post.But I would like to post it as a separate post too.This chutney makes a great dip with the starters, can be used in sandwiches,Dhokla dip etc.I borrowed this recipe from Aparna Kamath as it looked very appealing in her Burma toast post.Once again thank you Aparna.
Recipe courtesy :Aparna Kamath
Coriander leaves- 1 cup(Use only leaves and tender stems)
Sugar- 1/2 tsp
Ginger- small piece
Lime juice- 2 tsp
- Wash the coriander leaves well.
- Grind all the ingredients using few teaspoons of water.
- Use it as required and store it in refrigerator for further use.
- You may prepare this chutney in advance and keep it in the fridge.
- You may use this chutney as a dip for dhoklas,pakodas or to prepare sandwiches.
Labels: Chutneys and dips