After a long gap I baked brownies on my sons demand .Christmas is almost nearing and I'm in a baking mood.So many goodies to be tried qued in the list.Wait and watch one by one.I'll try my best to give simple and best recipes . Brownies are best relished with Vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce if you like it chocolaty.
Recipe adapted from :Easycooking
Cocoa powder-1/2 cup
Baking powder-1/4 tsp
Baking soda-a pinch
Unsalted butter-1/2 cup /1 stick / 100 gm
Sugar- 1 cup
Light corn syrup or honey- 1 tbsp
Choco chips-1 cup
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and keep it ready.
- Grease/line a 8 inch square baking tin .
- Preheat the oven at 180 d C.
- Melt butter in a microwave or flame.
- Add sugar and honey/corn syrup together.
- Add eggs 1 at a time and whisk it.
- Add sieved dry ingredients little by little and beat it .
- Add vanilla essence and fold in the choco chips.
- Mix it lightly without over beating.
- Pour the batter into the greased dish.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool it for 20 minutes approx.
- Loosen the sides and unmould the brownies.
- Cut it as desired.
- Best relished with vanilla ice cream.