This dosa is a seasoned maida dosa with a sweet and spicy combination.This is my husbands favourite dosa and I prepare it often.Goes well with homemade butter.This dosa specially doesn't need chutney to dip as it has all the taste infused and can be eaten just like that.I prefer the dosa to be sweetish and spicy so I adjust as per our taste.I learnt to prepare this dosa from my Amma.
Sugar-3tbsp or to taste
Salt- to taste
To be ground:
Grated coconut-3 tbsp
Mustard seeds-2 tsp
Curry leaves-2 sprigs
- Coarse grind the grated coconut and green chillies.
- You may also use a mortar and pestle for the above.
- Take maida in a broad vessel,add salt to taste and sugar.
- Pour water as much as needed and make a pouring dosa consistency batter.
- The batter must be medium thin.
- Season mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the paste and mix it well.
- Heat a griddle and prepare dosa by roasting on both the sides.
- Serve it hot with homemade butter.
Labels: Dosa corner