Sugar-1/2 cup,finely powdered
Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
Ghee-1/4 cup approx
- Roast the sabudana for 10 minutes until it turns crisp,see that it doesn't turn brown.
- Cool it completely and powder it very finely.
- Mix sabudana powder,sugar powder and cardamom powder together.
- Add melted ghee little by little and form a mixture until you are able to form laddoos.
- Add more melted ghee if required.
- Procedure to make laddoos is same as Churmundo.
- Make laddoos tightly,you may feel the laddoos might break,but don't worry it will set after sometime.
- Store it in an airtight container.