Baked these beauties last week recommended by Divya Kudua on request.Planning to bake this for a cause which is coming soon.Very easy bake with no complications.Everyone at our place loved it very much.I just love the aroma of Vanilla and is one of my favourite flavour be it in cakes or ice cream.
Recipe adapted from:Easycooking
All purpose flour-2 cups
Sugar-1 1/4 cup
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Baking powder-2 tsp
Some pictorial presentation:
- Preheat the oven at 160 d C,grease the muffin tray and arrange the liners.
- Sieve maida,salt and baking powder thrice.
- Cream butter and sugar together and mix it well.
- Add vanilla essence, add one egg at a time and beat it well.
- Add milk and beat it further.
- Add the sieved ingredients little by little and beat it on low speed.
- Scrape the sides if needed and mix it well.
- Scoop the batter in the liners until 3/4 th.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- You may top it with choco chips,tutti fruity or chocolate shavings before baking.
- Once done remove it out immediately and cool it on a wire rack.
- Makes 18 cupcakes.
Labels: Cup cakes and Muffins