Few days back I had posted the recipe on Ambuli chutney,but that was with red chillies.This recipe is with green chillies.Both are equally good tastewise.This is a very easy peasy recipe and is the right time to prepare when raw mangoes are in season.This chutney goes well with the main course or even with the dosa.I like to have it with paez or konji(gruel) too.Once the chutney is ground it is better to refrigerate since there is no heating process. Ambuli means raw mango.Best combo is rice,sambhar,papad and this chutney.
Raw mango pieces-1/4 cup(Remove the skin and cut it into pieces)
- Grind coconut,salt and green chillies to a fine paste.
- Lastly add garlic, mango pieces and grind further for few more minutes.
- Check salt and adjust accordingly.
- Serve it as an accompaniment with the main course.
- Adjust the mango pieces and green chillies according to your taste.
Labels: Chutneys and dips