Canapes chaat


Happy Karva Chauth ladies!Canapes chaat  is one of the easiest chaat and one of my favorite too.I first tasted this chaat when I was a kid at a friends place,immediately noted the recipe from my her mom and still continue to prepare this for my kids.My kids just enjoy eating this for evening snacks.I prefer home made chaat over street chaat,since home made chaats are  more hygienic. So enjoy this chaat after breaking the vrath or anytime.
Ingredients:
Canapes- 1 packet(deep fried)around 25 pieces
Potatoes-2(boiled)
Chilly powder-  a pinch
Pomegranate-1/2 cup
Boiled corn-1/4 cup
Sev-1/2 cup
Onions-1 chopped finely
Coriander leaves-to garnish
Curds-1/2 cup(sweetened)
Green chutney-as per taste
Khajur imliki chutney-as per taste
Salt –to taste

Method:
  1. Dice the boiled potatoes into small cubes and saute it in 1 tsp oil adding little salt and chilly powder.
  2. Arrange the fried canapes on a plate.
  3. Add potato mixture,sweet curds,chutneys,pomegranate,corn and chopped onion.
  4. Finally garnish with sev and coriander leaves.
  5. You can adjust the fillings as per your taste.

 My notes:
We get the canapes in Nilgiris super market in Mangalore.
U can also use pani puri ,puries for the same.

Labels: