Happy Eid Friends!After a long long time I baked today.My daughter loves cakes and she keeps insisting me to bake one.When it comes to baking I prefer egg less bakes.Of course I love eggs in the curry or direct preparation forms. And I do bake eggie versions for my family....Coming back to the recipe this cake is truly divine.I just love the aroma of the cake when it gets baked.I enjoy baking and would learn to bake fancy cakes some day.As of now I love simple baking recipes.Chocolate is my favorite flavor.This cake came out very soft and very tasty.
Recipe adapted from: Ndtv Cooks
powder(you can increase or decrease according to your coffee tolerance)- 1 tbsp
tbsp (in case you are using unsalted
butter add ½ tsp salt)
cup ( to make the batter smooth. Adjust the milk quantity according to your
- Pre- heat
the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Line the cupcake moulds with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl add in softened butter, vanilla essence and milk till a smooth batter forms.
- Sift maida,baking powder, cocoa powder, coffee powder and sugar.
- Add this dry mixture 1 tbsp at a time in the butter mixture and blend with the electric beater.
- Pour the
batter into the moulds & bake at 180 degree Celsius until done.
check the cupcakes by inserting a toothpick into the cupcake ,
if its done or not.
- If the toothpick comes out dry, it means its done.
- Let the
cupcakes cool for about 20 minutes.
the cupcakes with any kind of frosting you desire.
Tips:I did not do frosting.
I used home made butter for a change.
Labels: Cakes, Cup cakes and Muffins